Prof. M. Gopinath Reddy
Decentralized Governance, Rural Local Institutions and Natural Resource Management, Rural Development Administration and Politics
Ph.D. (Political Science), 1990;
Institute for Social Economic
Change (I.S.E.C.) Nagarbhavi (P.O)
BANGALORE – 72.
- Ph.D. (Political Science), 1990;Institute for Social EconomicChange (I.S.E.C.) Nagarbhavi (P.O)BANGALORE – 72.
- M.A. (Political Science) Andhra University, 1980.1st class with Distinction, Secured 2nd Rank.
- Water and Sanitation Programmes and Health of the Communities: A Study of Three Indian States Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh,(Forthcoming)(Co-authoring with K.S. Babu, S. Galab, P. Usha), Academic Foundation,
- Political Economy of Watershed Management in AP (2010), (Co-authoring with Prof. Ratna Reddy and Dr. John Soussan of Stockholm Institute of Environment, UK),Rawat Publications, Jaipur.
- . A Study of Redistributive Politics and its impact on PRIs: A Case of Assembly Constituency Development Programme(MLA LADS Scheme in AndhraPradesh)(2010), Andhra Pradesh Resource Centre – Centre for World Solidarity,Secunderabad.
- WFunctioning of Rural Local Governments in India: A Critical Appraisal of DevolutionStatus and Accountability Systems, in Dr. Beatriz Cuadrado-Ballesteros (Eds), “Local Governments in the Digital Era: Looking for Accountability”(Forthcoming),NovaScience Publishers, 400 Oser Avenue, Suite 1600, Hauppauge, NY 11788-3619, USA.
- Improving or Worsening Livelihoods? Coal Mining and its effects on Adivasi Communities in Jharkhand State”, in the Book “Adivasis in India: Resources, Livelihoods and Institutions”,Edited by KailashSarap, Bloomsbury Publishing IndiaPvt. Ltd.,(Forthcoming), New Delhi – 110 070.
- State Business Relations and the Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in AndhraPradesh”(2013)(withAlivelu, K. Srinivasulu) in‘State–Business Relations and EconomicDevelopment in Africa and India’edited by KunalSen,Routledge UK.
- Mining-induced displacement: case of aluminum refinery in Andhra Pradesh, (with
PrajnaParamita Mishra) in SakaramaSomayaji and SmrithiTalwar (Eds), “Developmentinduced Displacement, Rehabilitation and Resettlement in India”, Routledge
Contemporary South Asia, New York, USA, 2011.
- Participatory Forest Management in Andhra Pradesh: Implementation, Outcomes and Livelihood Impacts, (Co-author), (2007), in Oliver Springate_Bangianski and Piers Blaikie (edited),Forests, People and Power: The Political Ecology of Reform in South
- Annexation, Struggle and Response: Forest, People and Power in India and Nepal, (Coauthor), (2007), in Oliver Springate_Baginski and Piers Blaikie (edited),Forests, People and Power: The Political Ecology of Reform in South Asia, EARTHSCAN, London.
- Comparative Policy and Impacts, (Co-author), (2007), in Oliver Springate_Baginski and Piers Blaikie (edited), Forests, People and Power: The Political Ecology of Reform in South Asia, EARTHSCAN, London.