- Vulnerability Levels of Sewerage Workers in Vijayawada Municipal Corporation, Economic & Political Weekly, Vol. 57, Issue No. 25, 18 June, 113 -120, 2022.
- Participatory Management and Sustainable Use of Groundwater: A review of the Andhra Pradesh Farmer-Managed Groundwater Systems Project in India ((Jointly with V. Ratna Reddy), Sri Lanka: International Water Management Institute (IWMI). 21p, Groundwater Solutions Initiative for Policy and Practice (GRIPP), Case Profile Series, No. 5.2021.
- Land Lease Market under Irrigated and Rainfed Conditions in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 76, Number 2, April-June, 261-277, 2021.
- Can Participatory Groundwater Management Enhance Drought Resilience? : The Case of the Andhra Pradesh Farmer-Managed Groundwater Systems Project, Water Knowledge Note, No. SKU W19069, World Bank Group, March 2020.
- Enriching the Lives of the Marginalised Sections The Case of MGNREGS in the Composite AP, Journal of Development Policy and Practice, Vol. 5, Issue 2, 2020.
- Irrigated Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh An Analysis with Special Reference to Rayalaseema Region, Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research, Vol. VI, Issue. 8, August, 2020.
- Biofortification: A Promising Strategy for Fighting Hidden Hunger, Indian Economic Journal, Special Issue: Rural Development: Agriculture and Rural non-farm, December 2019.
- Potential and Constraints of Zero Budgeted Natural Farming (ZBNF): A Study of Andhra Pradesh (co-authored with B. Guruva Reddy and V. Ratna Reddy), Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 74 (3): 321-332, July-September, 2019.
- Asset Management by SC Fishermen in Andhra Pradesh: A Quick Assessment, IASSI Quarterly, Vol. 38, No. 3, July – September, 2019.
- Institutional Arrangements to Enforce Minimum Support Prices: A Case of Paddy and Cotton in Andhra Pradesh, The Indian Economic Journal, Special Issue: Accelerating Agricultural Growth, Article No. 41, December, 307-309, 2018.
- Tank Rehabilitation in India: Review of Experiences and Strategies (Jointly with V. Ratna Reddy), Agricultural Water Management (Elsevier B.V, Vol.209, 32-43, 2018.
· Status of School Education in the Pre-Telengana Andhra Pradesh: A Critical Analysis with Reference to Right to Education Act, IASSI Quarterly, Vol. 37 (2), 177-194, April-June 2018.
- The Farm Loan Waiver: An Unavoidable Malady? Man & Development, Vol.41 (2), 1-8, June 2018.
- Land-use Pattern and Sources of Irrigation in Tribal Areas of United Andhra Pradesh: A Sub Regional Analysis, The Indian Economic Journal (Special Issue, Theme-V), 479-493, 2017.
- Relative Significance of Female Labour Force across Rural India in the Aftermath of MGNREGS, Man & Development, March, Volume 39, No.1, 53-62, 2017.
- AP Land Licensed Cultivators Act in Retrospect and Prospect, Journal of Land and Rural Studies, January, Vol.5, Issue 1, 1-11, 2017.
- Drought Impacts and Mitigation Measures: A Case of Andhra Pradesh, The Indian Economic Journal, Special Issue: The Economy of Andhra Pradesh, Theme-III, December, 165-192, 2016.
- Regional Disparities in United Andhra Pradesh: A Case of Rayalaseema Region, The Indian Economic Journal, Special Issue: Income and Wealth Inequalities and their Relation with Social Class, December, 2015.
- Rythu Bazars (Farmers’ Markets) — an Innovative Direct Marketing Model to Benefit Small and Marginal Farmers, Agricultural Situation in India, November, 2014.
- Groundwater Governance: A Tale of Three Participatory Models in Andhra Pradesh, India (Jointly with Prof. V.Ratna Reddy), Water Alternatives, 7(2): 275-297, June, 2014.
- Natural Resource Management through Watershed Development Programme Reflections from Andhra Pradesh, Biodiversity Watch, No. 2, July – December, 2013.
- Property Rights, Collective Action and Poverty Reduction: A Review, Madhya Pradesh Journal of Social Sciences (MPJSS), Vol. 18, No. 2, December, 304-320, 2013..
- Beneficiary Perceptions of Accion Fraterna’s Watershed Development Programmes with Reference to Women Empowerment, Madhya Pradesh Journal of Social Sciences (MPJSS), Vol.16, No.1, June, 45-64, 2011.
- Beneficiary Perceptions of Accion Fraterna’s Watershed Development Programme Activities, Madhya Pradesh Journal of Social Sciences (MPJSS), Vol.14, No.1, June, 2009.
- Drought in Anantapur District: An Overview, Asian Economic Review, Journal of the Indian Institute of Economics, Vol.50, No.2, December, 539-560, 2008.
- Status of Women – Dimensions of Female Literacy in Andhra Pradesh: A Study in Gender Discrimination in Education, The ICFAI Journal of Public Administration, Vol.4, No1, December, 62-73, 2008.
· Growth Prospects of Commercial Crops in Andhra Pradesh: An Inter- Regional Analysis (Co-author), Asian Economic Review, Journal of the Indian Institute of Economics, Vol.48, No.2, August, 2006.
· Irrigation and Poverty among Farmers – A Study in Micro Perspective, The ICFAI Journal of Public Administration, Vol.II, No.4, October, 61-73, 2006.
· Watershed Development, Panchayats and Village-based Institutions: An Assessment of Institutional Capacity, The ICFAI Journal of Public Administration, Vol.II, No.3, July, 32-51, 2006.
- Water Use Efficiency: A Study of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Adoption in Andhra Pradesh (Jointly with V.Ratna Reddy and P.Prudhvikar Reddy), Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.6, No.3, July – September, 2005.
- Pest Management Practices of Cotton Growers in Guntur District: An Explorative Study, The ICFAI Journal of Agricultural Economics, October, 36-50, 2005.