- Cooperative Spirit with Corporate Strategy: Can Farmer Producer Organisations Improve the Viability of Indian Agriculture? Farmers’ organizations and Sustainable Development, Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) Conference, 7-9 September, Tokyo, 2022 (Online).
- Working and living conditions of sewerage workers of Vijayawada Municipal Corporation, Three Day International Seminar “Inclusive Development: Issues and Challenges” organized in Honour of Prof. R. Radhakrishna, Chairman, CESS, Hyderabad, 8-10 October, 2018.
- Beneficiary Perceptions of Indiramma Housing Programme: A Comparative Analysis of Three Regions in Andhra Pradesh, International Seminar on Social Sector Development: Issues, Challenges and Policy, Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad, November 27-28, 2015.
- Status of School Education in Andhra Pradesh with Reference to RTE -A Critical Analysis, International Seminar on Social Sector Development: Issues, Challenges and Policy, Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad, November 27-28, 2015.
- Regional Disparities in Irrigation in Andhra Pradesh: An Analytical Study”, XVII International Conference Of Input-Output Research Association (IORA), India, Gokhale Institute Of Politics & Economics, Pune, Jan 31- Feb 2, 2014.
- Natural Resource Management through Watershed Development Programme Reflections from Andhra Pradesh, Golden Jubilee International Seminar on Integrated Natural Resources Management (INRM) Issues, Challenges and Perspectives, Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh January 27 -31, 2014.
- Groundwater: Development, Degradation and Management (A Study of Andhra Pradesh), International Humboldt Kolleg on Management of Water, Energy and Bio-Resources in Changing Climate Regime: Emerging Issues And Environmental Challenges , School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, 8-9, February 2013.