Prof. Ch. Bala Ramulu
Development Studies, Decentralized Governance, Role of Civil Society in Governance, Rural Livelihood and Public Policy
M.A., (Osmania) Ph.D. (Kakatiya)
- Awarded Doctoral Degree by Kakatiya University, Warangal for the thesis submitted on “ORGANISATION AND WORKING OF A SMALL FARMERS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY” – A CASE STUDY, 1981.
- Marginalized Communities and Decentralized Institutions in India: Exclusion and Inclusion Perspective”, Rutledge, United Kingdom (accepted for publication, 2019).
- Governance of Food Security Policies in India”, Kalpaz Publications, New Delhi, 2016.
- Technology and Rural Development”, Rawat Publications, Jaipur, 2000.
- International Organizations and Rural Employment Programs in India: Emerging Trends”, Om Publishers Faridabad, New Delhi, 1999.
- Development Strategies in India: Emerging Trends”, (Co-Editor) Khama Publishers, New Delhi, 1993.
- “Public Policies: An Evaluation of Integrated Rural Development Programme”, Ajantha Publications, New Delhi, 1991.
- Administration on Anti-Poverty Programme (A study of SFDA)”, Kakatiya School of Public Administration, Warangal, 1984
- Rural Development”, (Editor ) SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, 1996.
- Public Policies” (Editor ), Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
- Indian Administration, ((Editor English version) Telugu Academy, 2010.
- Indian Administration”, ((Editor Telugu version) Telugu Academy, 2010.
- National Seminar on New Economic Policy and Administrative Reforms in India, Oct 5th & 6th 1994.
- National Seminar on Developmental Strategies in India: Retrospect and Prospect, March 9-10, 1991.
- Seminar on Socio – Economic and Political Changes in Andhra Pradesh, 14th Feb, 1990.
- National Seminar on the Study of Contemporary Indian Society: Emerging Trends (CoDirector), 23rd & 24th December, 1996.
- The Globalization and Public Administration”, organised by Department of Public Administration &HRM, KU, Warangal, March 30 2015.
- The Growth and Decline of Public Administration” at National Conference on Trends in the Discipline of Public Administration-Past, Present and Future, organised by NEPASI(New public Administration Society of India), at Kurukshetra University, during July, 11-12,2015.
- Social Implications of Labour Reforms”, organised by Department of Public Administration &HRM, KU, Warangal, July 29th 2015.
- Inclusion and Exclusion of Marginalized Communities at the Grassroots Level Democratic Institutions” sponsored by UGC, New Delhi (2015-2017).
- Governance of Food Security Policies in India: a Study in Andhra Pradesh”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi.
- Participatory Mandal Level Planning,” Sponsored by NCRI, Hyderabad, organized by APARD, Hyderabad, 2010-11.
- “Urban Governance: Public- Private-Partnership in the Select Municipal Corporations in Andhra Pradesh”, sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, 2009.
- Decentralization Process in Andhra Pradesh: with Special reference to Education, sponsored by Centre for World Solidarity, Hyderabad, 2008.
- Evaluation of Efficacy of the APARD Training Programmes to the MGNREGP Functionaries in Andhra Pradesh,” Sponsored by APARD, Hyderabad, organized by,
- Major Research Project on “Technology, Organization Building and Rural Development”, sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, 2 July, 1994 – 2 May, 1998.
- Submitted a Report on “Evaluation of Integrated Rural Development Programme in Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh,” sponsored by Andhra Pradesh Government, Hyderabad, organized by Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, 1988.
- Submitted Minor Research Project on the” Impact of Food for work and National Rural
Employment on Rural Poor in Andhra Pradesh – A Study”, sponsored by UGC, New