Dr. D. Sree Rama Raju
Data Base Management, Econometric and Statistical Modeling and Analysis, Agriculture, Rural Development, Education
Master’s in Statistics, Ph. D in Development Statistics.
- Master’s in Statistics, Ph. D in Development Statistics.
- Well-being of Agricultural Households in Post-Reform India” R. Radhakrishna and D. Sree Rama Raju, Edited book “Vicissitudes of Agriculture in the Fast Growing Indian Economy: Challenges, Strategies and the Way Forward” Editors C.Ramasamy and K.R.Ashok, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
- P Stochastic Profit Frontiers with Panel data: An application to Andhra Pradesh Agriculture” , Two Days National Seminar on”Applications of Panel Data (As Part of Golden Julilee Celebrations of the Indian Econometric Society” in CESS,March 2014
- Underutilization of Land in the Context of Technological and Policy Changes: An Analysis of Andhra Pradesh,” The ICFAI
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.II, No.2, April 2005, CoAuthored with V.Ratna Reddy and P. Prudvikar Reddy.
- Young lives Preliminary country report: Andhra Pradesh,India”, September, 2003- Presented in United Kingdom (Coauthored with Galab et.al).
- Wage Employment in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture – An InterRegional Analysis of Pre and Post Reform Period”, Paper presented
in A.P. Economic Association – Pre Annual Conference held at Guntur, A.P, February 2003, Accepted for publication in full in
the book proposed to be brought by the organisors. Co-Authored with S.Galab and P.Prudvikar Reddy.
- Farm Returns – A Decomposition Analysis in A.P” Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 50th Annual Conference, Dec1996- (Abstract).
- Optimum Nutritional Requirement for Low Income Heavy Workers in A.P”, Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 47th
Annual Conference, Dec 1993, (Abstract).
- Production Response of Pulses in Andhra Pradesh –Disaggregate Analysis” Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 48, No.3, July-Sep 1993, (Abstract).
- AP District Poverty Initiatives Project
- Mini Mid Term Appraisal of APDPIP
- Impact Evaluation of Andhra Pradesh Rural Poverty Reduction Project
- Young Lives Project on Childhood poverty funded by Department for International Development (DFID), UK.